an agency that is not created as an actual agency by a principal and an agent but that is imposed by law when a principal acts in such a way as to lead a third party to reasonably believe that another is the principals agent and the third party is injured by relying on and acting in accordance with that belief. A a business with agents that negotiate deals for clients a talent agency a real estate agency. Noun plural agencies an organization company or bureau that provides some service for another a welfare agency a company having a franchise to represent another a governmental bureau or an office that represents it
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.