Damaged definition injury or harm that reduces value or usefulness the storm did considerable damage to the crops see more. Synonyms for damaged at thesauruscom with free online thesaurus antonyms and definitions find descriptive alternatives for damaged. Directed by rick bota with merritt patterson chris klein michael adamthwaite dakota guppy an english teachers life turns upside down once a new student moves in across the street. A splinter from the projectile had damaged one of the control levers beyond the possibility of repair outside a machine shop but after considerable tinkering carthoris was able to propel his wounded flier at low speed a rate which could not approach the rapid gait of the thoat whose eight long powerful legs carried it over the ochre vegetation of the dead sea bottom at terrific speed
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.