106 points by tnorthcutt 1 hour ago hide 15 comments 2 experiment that ended in 1767 still linked to higher incomes education levels washingtonpostcom . Hacker news how does the karma system work update cancel ad by zoho automate your business with zoho one what are the point weight factor and rules for user post and karma point on reddit yc hacker news how is hacker news moderated how do users of reddit and hacker news differ. However unlike reddit where new users can immediately both up vote and down vote content hacker news does not allow users to down vote content until they have accumulated 500 karma points karma points are calculated as the number of upvotes a given users content has received minus the number of downvotes
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.