1950s family life was very much a family affair for starters most probably it was a two a parent household both a mom and a dad divorce was not a common thing. In the 1950s modern society became increasingly child centered before the war adults did not go out of their way to coddle children thanks to the baby boom there were more children in the 1950s than ever before and the sheer size of this group brought a change of attitude. Family life in the 1950s children in the 1950s had very different lives to young people today most left school much earlier with many starting work at 14 and far fewer people had the chance to go on to further education. To them much of life in nineteen fifties america was empty and meaningless the painter jackson pollock represented a spirit of rebellion in art pollock would drop paint onto a canvas
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.