Taylor swift told the boot about the story behind this i wrote this song in my freshman year of high school for my ninth grade talent showso i was sitting there thinking ive gotta write a song thats gonna relate to everyone in the talent show and its gotta be upbeat. Our song is the way he laughs the first date man i didnt kiss him and i should have and when i got home before i said amen askin god if he could play it again play it again i was ridin shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car i grabbed a pen and an old napkin. Our song is a country song written and performed by american singer songwriter taylor swift the song was produced by nathan chapman it was released on september 9 2007 by big machine records as the third single from swifts eponymous debut album taylor swift 2006
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.