Science biology energy and enzymes enzyme regulation enzyme regulation enzyme cofactors and coenzymes competitive inhibition the end product of a multi step metabolic pathway binds to an allosteric site on the enzyme that catalyzes the committed step of the pathway reducing the enzymes activity enzyme regulation and inhibition. Allosteric regulation as many pathways are interconnected it would be optimal if the molecules of one pathway affected the activity of enzymes in another interconnected pathway even if the molecules in the first pathway are structurally dissimilar to reactants or products in a second pathway. Enzymes and metabolic pathways enzyme characteristics omade of protein enzymes metabolism heyer 3 regulation of enzyme activity o rate of enzyme catalyzed reactions measured by the rate that oenergy transfer from one metabolic pathway to another by means of atp
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.