Heartlands cornwall heartlands is a free visitor attraction and world heritage site gateway in cornwall nestled just off the a30 in pool near redruth in the former mining heart of cornwall there are 19 acres of eclectic fun to explore. The hartland stretch of the cornwall area of outstanding natural beauty is one of the smallest running from just above bude to the north cornish border with devon it takes in the famous village of morwenstow and borders the old wool town of kilkhampton. Situated on the north devon coast bordering cornwall youll find the hartland peninsula the perfect place to escape for a relaxing cottage break away from the routine and a great base from which to explore both the devon and cornwall coasts. A profile of the hartland heritage coast in devon and cornwall with contact information maps and other countryside attractions in the area
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.