Hole in the heart bringing up beth paperback 9 jun 2016 by henny beaumont author 47 out of 5 stars 38 customer reviews see all 4 formats and editions hide other formats and editions amazon price new from used from paperback please retry . Hole in the heart has 123 ratings and 27 reviews david said i read this in one sitting the london based illustrator beaumonts memoir of the early yea. A hole in the heart a graphic novel by henny beaumont extract henny beaumonts daughter beth has downs syndrome shes now the star of her mothers graphic novel about her birth . Hole in the heart is a moving and refreshingly honest look at raising a child with special needs henny doesnt shy away from the complicated emotions and challenges that affected her and her family but her story also shows that fear can be the greatest of these challenges and the most rewarding to overcome
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.