2 a miniature adult that in the theory of preformation is held to inhabit the germ cell and to produce a mature individual merely by an increase in size. Homunculus ho mungku lus a dwarf without deformity or disproportion of parts homunculus h mngky ls 1 an exceedingly minute body that according to the views of development held by some medical scientists of the 16th and 17th centuries was contained in a sperm or an oocyte from this preformed but infinitely small structure the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.