Performing animality animals in performance practices is an important and timely must have book that is among the first to foreground the animal as an increasingly urgent matter for performance studies. Performing animality provides theoretical and creative interventions into the presence of the animal and ideas of animality in performance animals have always played a part in human performance practices maintaining a crucial role in many communities cultural traditions animal human encounters have been key in the development of performance. This video is unavailable watch queue queue watch queue queue
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.