Stornoway is the main town on the isle of lewis and is also the home of the western isles council just over 6000 people live in the town which represents about a third of the islands total population. If shopping in stornoway is on your agenda take a trip to the harris tweed hebrides outlet and lewis loom centre and learn all about the areas traditional weaving methods before choosing a few items to remind you of your island journey. While lewis has only one town stornoway with a population of approx 8000 there are also several large villages and groupings of villages on lewis such as north tolsta carloway and leurbost with significant populations
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.