The arms trade treaty att is a multilateral treaty that regulates the international trade in conventional weapons it entered into force on 24 december 2014 ninety nine states have ratified the treaty and a further 39 states have signed but not ratified it. British arms trade feeds war in yemen letters britain sells arms to saudi arabia a state that is playing such a disastrously central role in yemens civil war writes alec burt published 23 . The arms trade the united nations in its work to assist people all over the world is confronted every day with the negative impact of lax controls on the arms trade. The arms trade treaty att is an international treaty that regulates the international trade in conventional arms and seeks to prevent and eradicate illicit trade and diversion of conventional arms by establishing international standards governing arms transfers
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.